Trade shares with zero commission with the eToro investing app. Open an account with just £7. Unique social trading features allow clients to find new trading ideas and mirror the top performing traders on the platform.
- Cheapest share dealing
- Lowest annual charge
- Copytrade ™ feature
- Cryptocurrencies available
- No OEICs or unit trusts
- $5 withdrawal fee
- No Stocks & Shares ISA
The UK’s no. 1 investment platform for private investors. Boasting over £125bn in assets under administration and over 1.5m active clients. ‘Best Share Dealing Platform 2021’ (UK Investor Magazine) and ‘Best Digital ISA’ (Boring Money 2021 Best Buys).
- Widest range of funds
- ISAs & SIPPs available
- Most popular UK broker
- Competitive management charge for < £50k portfolio
- Management charge for > £50k portfolio is less competitive
- Share dealing charges are £11.95 for infrequent deals
Large UK stockbroker with a flat account fee and a free trade every month. Cheapest for investors with big pots.
- Lowest management charge for large portfolios (£100k+)
- ISAs & SIPPs available
- One free trade per month
- Flat £9.99 account charge is costly for small accounts
- Web platform interface isn't as slick as peers
AJ Bell Youinvest stocks & shares ISA offers lower prices the more you trade! Which? ™ 'Recommended Provider' for the last 3 years.
- Invest regularly from £1.50
- Great share research tools
- Participate in IPOs
- Free withdrawals & no inactivity fees
- No clear drawbacks
- An all-rounder that stays competitive as your account grows
Choose a pre-made portfolio in minutes with Nutmeg, the simple way to invest. Choose your level of risk and let Nutmeg create and manage a diversified portfolio for you.
- Auto portfolio management for peace of mind
- Great value management fees
- Ethical options available
- Largest UK service of its kind
- Cannot invest in individual shares or funds
- More expensive than a DIY investing portfolio
Buy and sell funds at nil cost with Fidelity International, plus simple £10 trading fees for stocks & shares and ETFs.
- Large range of funds
- Fidelity Wealth Management service is free for >£250k
- Simple, flat £10 trading fees
- No key drawbacks
- An all-rounder that stays competitive & unlocks benefits as your account grows
InvestEngine offers an ultra low cost approach to investing in the world's most popular ETFs. Benefit from the choice of a DIY or managed portfolio and the ability to package investments into a stocks & shares ISA.
- No dealing, ISA, withdrawal fees
- ISA cashback until 5 April 2022
- £25 sign-up bonus via our link
- Cannot invest in individual shares
Stake lets you trade the US market with $0 brokerage fees and offers the ability to buy fractional shares. Free share if you sign up and fund your account within 24 hours.
- Zero brokerage fees
- Fractional shares
- Fully app-based
- Small deposit & withdrawal fee
- US shares only (for now)
The Essays is a website that won’t impress you that much the moment you see it but you’ll later feel good about your decision to choose them. Only if they worked on their speed a bit, I think they’d be a really good option overall.
So, the site design is pretty basic, and the homepage doesn’t contain tons of information like the other usual writing service sites. They do show-off ‘live chat’ support above-the-fold so that’s fairly easy to notice and access.
Prices aren’t that costly at $10 per 275 words.
I actually spent a lot of time talking to them over email, giving them instructions about my orders. They could understand what I wanted to tell them and the support didn’t disappoint me.
They however took a lot of time with my orders, finishing one on the deadline day and another one a day before.
But, boy didn’t I get amazed after taking a look at those writings! They were amazing quality stuff. One of them got my nephew a grade of 46 out of 50, so that kind of speaks for itself.
I really appreciate the fact that they put in so much efforts to produce such high quality written materials, but I’d still prefer if they were a bit faster to deliver orders.
I didn’t check if SMS notification was available, and didn’t bother adding my phone number so I only saw an email from them when my orders were completed. That didn’t bother me specifically in this case because I wasn’t in a big hurry, I was just impatient.
Overall, if you’re seeking quality, go with The Essays with your eyes closed. If you are highly concerned about the speed of delivery, look for something else.