Trade shares with zero commission with the eToro investing app. Open an account with just £7. Unique social trading features allow clients to find new trading ideas and mirror the top performing traders on the platform.
- Cheapest share dealing
- Lowest annual charge
- Copytrade ™ feature
- Cryptocurrencies available
- No OEICs or unit trusts
- $5 withdrawal fee
- No Stocks & Shares ISA
The UK’s no. 1 investment platform for private investors. Boasting over £125bn in assets under administration and over 1.5m active clients. ‘Best Share Dealing Platform 2021’ (UK Investor Magazine) and ‘Best Digital ISA’ (Boring Money 2021 Best Buys).
- Widest range of funds
- ISAs & SIPPs available
- Most popular UK broker
- Competitive management charge for < £50k portfolio
- Management charge for > £50k portfolio is less competitive
- Share dealing charges are £11.95 for infrequent deals
Large UK stockbroker with a flat account fee and a free trade every month. Cheapest for investors with big pots.
- Lowest management charge for large portfolios (£100k+)
- ISAs & SIPPs available
- One free trade per month
- Flat £9.99 account charge is costly for small accounts
- Web platform interface isn't as slick as peers
AJ Bell Youinvest stocks & shares ISA offers lower prices the more you trade! Which? ™ 'Recommended Provider' for the last 3 years.
- Invest regularly from £1.50
- Great share research tools
- Participate in IPOs
- Free withdrawals & no inactivity fees
- No clear drawbacks
- An all-rounder that stays competitive as your account grows
Choose a pre-made portfolio in minutes with Nutmeg, the simple way to invest. Choose your level of risk and let Nutmeg create and manage a diversified portfolio for you.
- Auto portfolio management for peace of mind
- Great value management fees
- Ethical options available
- Largest UK service of its kind
- Cannot invest in individual shares or funds
- More expensive than a DIY investing portfolio
Buy and sell funds at nil cost with Fidelity International, plus simple £10 trading fees for stocks & shares and ETFs.
- Large range of funds
- Fidelity Wealth Management service is free for >£250k
- Simple, flat £10 trading fees
- No key drawbacks
- An all-rounder that stays competitive & unlocks benefits as your account grows
InvestEngine offers an ultra low cost approach to investing in the world's most popular ETFs. Benefit from the choice of a DIY or managed portfolio and the ability to package investments into a stocks & shares ISA.
- No dealing, ISA, withdrawal fees
- ISA cashback until 5 April 2022
- £25 sign-up bonus via our link
- Cannot invest in individual shares
Stake lets you trade the US market with $0 brokerage fees and offers the ability to buy fractional shares. Free share if you sign up and fund your account within 24 hours.
- Zero brokerage fees
- Fractional shares
- Fully app-based
- Small deposit & withdrawal fee
- US shares only (for now)
We didn’t have the best of experiences with College-Paper and we’ll tell you exactly what we ordered and what turned up afterwards.
College-Paper.org offered a really professional looking website, their services looked great and I quickly found myself ordering a write up assignment I needed doing.
I scanned in my assignment and uploaded it to Google drive which I then gave them the link to, I also gave them the link to a few other papers I’d written myself so they could do it in my style Language as I didn’t want my professor (who is pretty witty) thinking someone else had written it. Of course I’d be tidying it up later on but really want it as more of a test document.
It was only a 3 page assignment, I went with single space and premium quality and it had to be handed in within a week so I went for the 5 day delivery… Which annoyed me as it ended up being 6 days after I’d ordered it which they said was due to “order processing” or something like that which took up 2 days, I looked across their entire site and it said nothing about order processing or time allocation.
The 1 service I really liked was they offered text message notifications, as soon as my paper was ready I had a text saying it was complete and it was sitting in my Gmail’s inbox ready to be sent to my tutor. That is if I hadn’t of had to spent the next hour or so editing the style of writing.
I attached my previous work so they could do it in the same style as I do, which they didn’t.. It was very monotone and professional where as I’m more of a “creative writer” and like to add pieces of humor, which can be annoying at times but has suited my business type so far and seems to make building relationships online a lot easier.